2 March 2012

Importance of a Balanced Life!

Balanced life means taking good care of every aspects of life like career, relationship, personal growth and spiritual development. Living a Balanced life is buzzword these days as many people find it extremely difficult to make a balance between personal life and professional life. Life is always about priorities and we must set our priorities in a well defined order; Life becomes imbalanced only when there is clash in priorities.
There is no fun in earning billions when you don’t have the time to watch your kids grow older, there is no greatness in getting a Nobel Prize when you don’t care about growing wrinkles in your wife’s face.
Many people in quest of finding success (by success I mean professional growth) forget about the need and essence of their own soul satisfaction.
People mostly perceive success and achievement in a wrong way; For most of us professional glory is everything; Most of us can put everything on stake for our professional growth.


Some people feel it’s almost impossible for anyone to maintain balance between every aspect of our life and that is a bitter reality. Then How can we live a proper or balanced life; I have some suggestions and will explain each of them

1. Find correct order of your priority
Money is essential for living but it is not more important than our family and friends. My order of priority is: SELF>FAMILY >SPIRITUAL >HEALTH>SOCIETY >MONEY .Many will disagree with me on this order but trust me if you want to live peacefully and with full satisfaction this is the order to be followed.

2. Emotion Management
This is the biggest problem of our generation. I call my generation a generation with fake emotions; People use their emotions to succeed, many call it emotion management, I call it “An attempt of SCREWING yourself”. By saying all this I am not saying that it is nice to act like a fool; I only want to convey that for god sake if you love something spill out; if you want to fight go and fight; Don’t pretend to be balanced and perfect .Please understand this fact that SHOWING EMOTIONS AT RIGHT TIME IS NECESSARY FOR LIVING A BALANCED LIFE. Everyone must know that emotion management teaches us to show our proper emotion at proper time and it does not teach us to step back and become emotionless.

3. Have a DIVINE connection
ATHEIST will not like this but if we want to grow and succeed we have to surrender ourselves in front of ALMIGHTY. Why believing in GOD is necessary? This is the ultimate question; Many denies existence of GOD; But I don’t, I always believe divine intervention is necessary for all great thing ; Believe in this fact that there is someone more powerful than us who controls everything and is responsible for all good and evil in our life .

I personally  believe in living a life which gives me peace and satisfaction; a life in which there is ample space for all my loved ones; a life in which I can do things which I actually want to do rather than doing something only to please SOCIETY .


P.S: This one is the first post for my blog and I know I am still very immature writer but am quite hopeful that you will love this post.


Vishwas Vats

6 comments:

Divya Mohan said...

Firstly, Congratulations on your first blog post! Great initiation! And Superb post! Love the topic you have chosen and the flow of thoughts is excellent! Loved the lines, "There is no fun in earning billions when you don’t have the time to watch your kids grow older, there is no greatness in getting a Nobel Prize when you don’t care about growing wrinkles in your wife’s face." IMHO, Personal success is more important than professional success. Also, happy to know that you have your priorities in order! I'm sure this post will be an eye opener for many, considering the amount of imbalanced people we have out here! :P :-P :-P Cheers!

abhiteshwar Mishra said...

hey dude u r improving day by day. congo for beginning of blogging. about this article, few lines really hypnotize me such as earning a million line, make priority line etc. it just reflects my philosophy of life. cheered by your article.

sAswata said...

Simply put, I believe this has the entire value of a "life lesson" summarized wonderfully under 1000 words...

Vishwas said...

Divya Mohan :: Thanks a lot;and YES I have started blogging to give some advice to all unbalanced people out there:P:P
Abhisteshwar : Thanks BOSS :)
Saswata : Thanks dude it always feels good to have an admirer like u :):)

Akshay said...

Very good and apt article. Kudos for that.

Vishwas said...

Akshay :: Thanks Dude, Glad u liked it