8 March 2012

Love of my Life!

She is beautiful; she is astonishing; she is the example of a perfect woman; she is my mother, the love of my life.


Love itself is a very pure word and no love in this world can be more pure, magical and amazing as love between a child and his mother. Every mother has undying love for her children. As like every son, I am very close to my mother; the only woman in the world with whom I feel comfortable; the only woman who can love me for whatever I am. I am more or less a MUMMA’s boy and have always tried to impress my mother. I can tell you it feels great when you know that you are the reason behind your mother’s smile. A smile on her face has so much positivity that it drives me to do something actually worthy.
Mothers play the most important role in her child’s development. There is a famous saying in MAHABHARATA:
“JAISI MAA KI BHAVNA WAISI HI SANTAAN”

The care and love with which a mother raises her child can’t be explained. It is the only love in the world which is purely unconditional. Right from our childhood the biggest source of our inspiration is our mother. Nothing satisfies a mother more than her child’s accomplishment and success; if tears are greatest representation of emotions then everyone can realise that “HOW MUCH OUR MOTHER LOVES US”. Mothers are meant to be cheerleaders of their kids sometimes in loud and visible way and sometimes in subtle or unspoken way. Describing a Mother is virtually impossible; it’s a feeling which can only be understood by those who experience it.



"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity; it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

I would like to dedicate these lines to every mother:

You are the reason behind my existence; I am blessed to be born as your son
Nothing in this world gives me more pleasure and satisfaction than your smile
I can’t even think of losing you; my biggest fear is how I will survive without you
I know you will be there for me even if the whole world turns against me
The only desire of my life is to make you feel proud

Even in terms of psychology a boy’s first love is his mother (Now talking with a son’s point of view).Boys learn their first and earlier lesson of love from their mothers. Far from making a boy weaker the love of a mother can and actually makes a boy stronger emotionally and psychologically. Nothing in the world matters more for a son than his mother. I would love to dedicate following lines to every mother (It’s the best song I have ever heard):

Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main, Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Meri Maa

P.S: This post is dedicated to all mothers in this world.


Vishwas Vats

9 comments:

Divya Mohan said...

Excellent Post!!!!! :D It is said that "Mother" is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children. And yes a mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever. No one else's love can be replaced by hers/ or even thought about being replaced by hers. A mother is the only person who loves us even before we are born, even before she knows how we will look or will become. Well- written!! :) :) Do show this to your Mom, she'll be so happy to see this! :) Cheers!!

Isha Sinha said...

So much purity in thoughts!!
This is certainly "one amongst the (very few) best posts" that i have ever read.Falling short of words to praise this one.
I'd simply wish you good luck with your blog and am looking forward to many more like this here.

sAswata said...

Generally, I don't like a lot of "truth" in what I read. With you, I guess, I make an exception...

Abhi007 said...

vry nicely done dude..m vry happy to see how much you luv ur parents.
keep loving becoz it s d age when most starts forgetting dem..

and also keep writing,your both posts are just awsome!!
all d best!

Nivedita said...

amazing yaar :)!!! very true and excellently written... mothers are everythng behind their children's success.. all the verry verry best wd ur blog...!!!!

abhiteshwar Mishra said...

nice dude. having a 'feel good' factor after reading the article. u r improving day by day. soon u'll not need my assistance any more. :). well jokes apart, if u keep it up with the same pace & quality, in very near future r gonna be very famous blogger. here is 1 advise. articles are like food. u've to vary in order to retain taste & to increase interest. in my opinion your articles are of single taste. try to add spices too such as humor(most preferable, u know me), sarcasm, metaphors etc. they make article more & more interesting. bt please dnt take otherwise, u r very bright already.

Vishwas said...

Divya:: Thankuuuu so muchhh :):)
Isha:: Finally u liked something and thanks for ur appreciation.
Saswata,Abhi,Nivi :: Thanks :):)
Abhiteshwar :: Will take ur advice seriously and will come up with something more exciting next tym ; This tym around I was just showing my love for my mom so,I don't think there was any room for sarcasm:):)

Nishant Verma said...

awesomely written.. felt so good after reading your article..:D
i seriously expct ( not expct i want) more articles.. keep up the good work buddy..
all the best

Vishwas said...

Nishant Verma :: Thanks Dude :):)